Competence Centre as South-East Europe Hub Manager, together with Slovenian Forestry Institute and Cluster of Bioeconomy and Environment of Western Macedonia from Greece organised 3rd Validation Workshop on 17th March 2021. Workshop was organised within ROSEWOOD4.0 project and was held online and in the premises of Hunting Lodge “Kunjevci” in Vinkovci.
The workshop was an opportunity for best practice owners to present forestry and wood industry practices of the South-East Europe Hub which are chosen for promotion, video filming and study visits.
8 best practices from South-East Europe Hub countries were presented:
- CIA2SFM – Cooperation for innovative approach in sustainable forest management training from Croatia – Croatian Forestry Institute, Slovenian Forestry Institute, Croatian Institute for Development and International Relations (https://e-learning.irmo.hr/);
- MyForester – Quality assessment of forestry contractors from Slovenia – Slovenian Forestry Institute (https://www.mojgozdar.si/);
- SecureChain- Small and medium enterprises securing future-proof bioenergy chains from Greece – BTG Biomass Technology Group BV (http://www.securechain.eu/);
- National Forest Inventory from Slovenia – Slovenian Forestry Institute (https://www.gozdis.si/novice/nacionalna-gozdna-inventura-2018-07-19/);
- Public data of forests from Croatia – Croatian Forests Ltd. (http://javni-podaci.hrsume.hr/);
- RecAPPture – Mobile application for collection of used wood from Slovenia – M SORA (https://www.m-sora-blog.com/single-post/2018/09/25/mobile-app-for-colection-of-recovered-wood-recappture);
- WAVE ŠŠ – Web application for managing data about forests and forest owners from Croatia – Ministry of Agriculture, Directorate for professional support for Agriculture and Fisheries Development (https://www.savjetodavna.hr/wp-content/uploads/publikacije/4Bilten1862018l.pdf);
- DetecIT from Croatia – Gymnasium Velika Gorica (youtube.com/watch?v=laqBty8TmeU).
During the workshop, a draft version of South-East Europe Roadmap for sustainable wood mobilisation was presented.